Who should I contact if I see flooding?

Contact the Public Works Department if you notice flooding in the City. During normal business hours at 801-254-2200 and after hours and on weekends at 801-559-7783. 

If you see areas of overland flooding along rivers, creeks, streams, canals, or areas of channel erosion, call Salt Lake County Flood Control at (385) 468-6600.

Show All Answers

1. What are the flood concerns in Bluffdale?
2. What about neighborhoods with high ground water?
3. Are the canals a flood risk?
4. Is the Jordan River a flood risk?
5. What can I do to prepare for flood risk?
6. Where can I pick up sandbags?
7. Where can I find out more about sandbags?
8. Who should I contact if I see flooding?
9. Who do I call if I see a blockage/debris build-up?
10. Why are you asking residents to keep drains clear of debris, isn't that the job of the city or Fire Department?
11. What if I have more questions?